Happy Hour May 31, 2016
Tell me if this sounds familiar.
You get to the end of a busy work week (TGIF!!), but you’re so drained that all you can envision for your weekend is your couch and Netflix. You beat yourself up because, after all, you’ve been sitting all week, so how could you possibly lack energy to enjoy those two precious days off!
Been there. Totally get it. Which is why we know you are going to just LOVE what we have brewing for you this summer.
On the third Friday of every month beginning June 17th, we’ll be combining yoga, acupuncture and kombucha tastings to help you unwind, destress, and lift you up so you can fully enjoy the weekend that you worked so hard to get to.
“Kombucha you say?”
Why YES! This fizzy-lifting drink is a fermented triage of tea, bacteria and yeast that packs a probiotic punch. It fires-up your metabolism, detoxifies your liver and lifts you (thanks in part to its 0.5% alcohol content) into an effervescent stratosphere that will leave other’s saying, “I’ll have what SHE’S having.” Or he. We’re thrilled that Farm Boy Kombucha out of Orlando is sponsoring our event and will be titillating your taste buds with a variety of fiz-tactic flavors.
How do you know if this class is right for you?
- If your weekends have been spent feeling exhausted or binge watching Game of Thrones, this class is for you.
- If your PJs are your fashion statement for the weekend, this class is for you.
- If you’re a patient of ours and we’ve told you that you can benefit from adding yoga into your life, this class is for you.
- If you’ve never experienced acupuncture and have been meaning to try it in a safe, comfortable setting, this class is for you.
- If you’ve never tried Kombucha but are curious about how a fizzy drink with trace amounts of alcohol can be so beneficial for your gut and your immunity, this class is for you.
- If you’re a Yogi, an acu-junkie or you have a colony of SCOBY’s growing in your kitchen, guess what! This class is for you.
- If you want to make the most of your weekend with mental clarity, good energy and unwavering immunity, then This. Class. Is. For. You!
Join us for our first session on Friday, June 17th. Be sure to register in advance because each class is limited to 15 participants and it will fill quickly. You can reserve your spot by calling our office or registering online. Reclaim your weekend! You are SO worth it.0